Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonoma December 5-6

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:06 am

Ed / Cassidy

I might be able to work on Saturday starting in the late morning. If that is the case I would prefer to put my hours in then rather than on Sunday (although I may be able to work a little bit on Sunday).

I have the new starter button wired, assembled and ready to install. I don't know if I can have the theme parts cut this week.

52Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:58 am

Eric

My weekend just got packed by the significant other. I will not be able to make either days but given how quickly this race is coming up, I need to contribute. Let me know what I can do from afar.

I will get the 5 tires mounted tomorrow.
Filter oil shows up on Monday
Roll bar padding arrives on Tuesday with Gorilla tape to assist in securing

53Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Ed / Cassidy

My understanding for this weekend was that we would try to complete the following:

Wire new starter switch
Work on ABS
Install new windshield
Swap lower radiator hoses
Armor lower radiator hose
Replace fuel rail O-ring

54Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:27 pm

Eric

Ed / Cassidy wrote:My understanding for this weekend was that we would try to complete the following:

Wire new starter switch
Work on ABS
Install new windshield
Swap lower radiator hoses
Armor lower radiator hose
Replace fuel rail O-ring

Great plans
I will be able to work next Wednesday if you guys are available.

55Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:00 am

Ed / Cassidy

-Update-

Alan and I completed the following:

ABS!
Starter button
Armored the lower radiator hose
Fixed fuel rail leak

Still to do:

Windshield
Theme
Windshield wiper/windex/fogx
Power steering fluid/engine oil/trans fluid/diff fluid/brake fluid
Trunk struts
Roll bar padding
Fuel jugs x 5

Things to pack for Sonoma:
Mufflers
All the spares

Last edited by Ed / Cassidy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

56Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:03 am

Eric

Great job on the progress of the weekend.

I can come into town on Wednesday to drop off the wheels. I can then take any other wheels/tires for mounting. I will also bring in my Rain-X, Fog-X, trunk struts, and roll bar padding.

I can also wrench on Wednesday for a bit doing fluid swaps and whatnot. Did we keep our fuel jugs?

57Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:13 am

Alan

I'm working Wednesday, but I can open the shop for you.

I think we have enough fuel jugs, I just need to round them up.

58Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Ed / Cassidy

Our arrive-and-drive for this race.

http://www.hpaircraft.com/hp-24/

59Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:11 am

Eric

Alan, do you have a jack and stands to bring? We are planning on swapping the new wheels onto the Red Jag for the drive to Sonoma, correct?

60Sonoma December 5-6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonoma December 5-6 Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Alan

Yes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum