Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sears Point March 26th-27th.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sears Point March 26th-27th.   Empty Sears Point March 26th-27th. Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:51 am

Ed / Cassidy

We're in bitches! I don't know why I am as excited as I am. Like last year, I will be trying to organize the logistics in this section of the forum.

2Sears Point March 26th-27th.   Empty Re: Sears Point March 26th-27th. Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Eric

I got the email this morning too. I'm stoked that we are "officially" in. I was doing some research and SpeedVentures is doing a track day on March 5/6th at Infineon. These are the guys that I ran Buttonwillow with and liked them (tons of track time). The cost is $190 and I am fine with driving the Jag (or taking the MR2) if either of you guys want to drive the Jag. I hope that this should be our final shakedown of the new Jag.

3Sears Point March 26th-27th.   Empty Re: Sears Point March 26th-27th. Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Ed / Cassidy

I like that they are three weeks before Lemons, that should give us plenty of time to sort out any problems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum