Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Logistics Planning

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Logistics Planning Empty Logistics Planning Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Ed / Cassidy

Alan, is there a plan to pick up the trailer yet? Can we bring it into town this coming weekend, or will I have to pick it up somehow the weekend of the race?

I could pick up Kevin's truck Wednesday night and take it to work on Thursday. Then, on my way into Sac I could drop by Alamo and pick up the trailer. It would push my arrival time in Sac back by an hour or two.

2Logistics Planning Empty Re: Logistics Planning Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Alan

It looks like it is going to have to be the weekend of the race. Thursday is fine

3Logistics Planning Empty Re: Logistics Planning Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:54 am

Ed / Cassidy

I am going to ask my parents to take care of feeding us for the race weekend (that means Saturday and Sunday same as last year) and would like to provide them a head count.

Could you please give me a rough estimation of how many people (including yourself) you plan on having at the race on Saturday and Sunday?

4Logistics Planning Empty Re: Logistics Planning Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:30 am

Eric

I estimate having 3 on Saturday (Mom, Dad, Christina) and 2 on Sunday (Mom & Dad). I also sent an invite to a prospective Driver for Reno, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I will keep you updated if any of the numbers change.

5Logistics Planning Empty Re: Logistics Planning Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Ed / Cassidy

It looks like it will be a much smaller crowd this year. I'll have my parents, Katie, Jake and Andre with a possibility of Loren David and a few of my coworkers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum