Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thunderhill

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thunderhill Empty Thunderhill Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 am

Ed / Cassidy

For those who don't know, we have been accepted to Thunderhill. Let's improve on the Audi's durability, our pit stops and our general organization.

2Thunderhill Empty Re: Thunderhill Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:26 am

Eric

Ed / Cassidy wrote:For those who don't know, we have been accepted to Thunderhill.  Let's improve on the Audi's durability, our pit stops and our general organization.  

Excellent!

3Thunderhill Empty Re: Thunderhill Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Eric

I'll pay the bill but do we need a 4th "driver" at this time? Jon Ma with the c6 may be interested in driving with us. I'll ask him tomorrow while we are at thunderhill.

4Thunderhill Empty Re: Thunderhill Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:14 am

Ed / Cassidy

I can fill in as a fourth driver for registration if needed. Kinda like we did with Shaytwo in the past.

5Thunderhill Empty Re: Thunderhill Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Eric

Paid and I think Jon is in. What price did we come up with for last race? $600 or $650?

6Thunderhill Empty Re: Thunderhill Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Alan

The last race was $600. Any chance Jon wants to be a full time team member?

7Thunderhill Empty Re: Thunderhill Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Eric

I don't know about full time but for this race, yes. I'll ask him this week.

8Thunderhill Empty Re: Thunderhill Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:13 am

Eric

Everyone -

Submit your receipts to me so I can be sure to put them on the spreadsheet.
The most recent items I have are...
Marc: oil for 1 of the flushes, rebuilt engine
Alan: cat converter replacement pipe (that's it since last race)

9Thunderhill Empty Re: Thunderhill Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:22 am

Eric

I will be meeting with Jon this week to tell him what to bring.  His race equipment and camping stuff should be it.  We don't need him to bring other stuff, right?  I might ask if he can bring his 4runner so he can bring the tires.

Cass - What's the food plan?  I don't have the ability to bring the big ice chest this time, but we can borrow my parents' normal sized one. BBQ again?

10Thunderhill Empty Re: Thunderhill Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:34 am

Ed / Cassidy

I propose simplifying the food this time. A lot of sandwich stuff, some hot dogs and breakfast pastries. Also, a lot of water.

11Thunderhill Empty Finances Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Eric

Send me your receipts if you have any. I will be compiling it all this week and collecting payment. How much of a discount should we give Jon for his 1 lap stint on Sunday? We offered it to him, but he turned it down so I feel kind of lost about how much to charge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum