Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shirt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shirt Empty Shirt Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 am

Eric

Cass -

I know that you have a shirt under development, but I mocked up this one on customink.com. If we get 20 of them (which I am sure we will after everyone we know wants to get one), they will cost $11 and the quality will be excellent and we could possibly even be able to sell a few of the them (since my parents and family want to all buy one). Then, on the back of them, we can print on "Driver" for the 4 of us, and whatever else we wanted for the others (if anything). Let me know what you think, but we should be ordering them soon if we do go this route.
Shirt Shirt10

2Shirt Empty Re: Shirt Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Ed / Cassidy

Check out this link. http://www.cafepress.com/fraidycatracing.459198046 I can send you the jpg of the image and text. Also, I can work "24 Hours of Lemons 2010" into it as well or we could put that on the back.

3Shirt Empty Re: Shirt Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 am

Eric

Here is the new shirt design. If we like it, we need to order them and get them within the 2 weeks that it takes to deliver.
Shirt Shirt12

4Shirt Empty Re: Shirt Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 am

Ed / Cassidy

It looks like for the judges we would need (2) XL, (2) L, and (2) M. It would be nice to have some shirts for EGR. Say maybe (2) L and (2) XL. That gets us up to 10 shirt just for bribes and thank you's. For us we'd have (3) L and (1) XL. We'll have 2-3 pit crew members and then whoever else would want a shirt.

That gives us 16-17 shirts that we could give a home to right away. Maybe 30 shirts would be a better idea. Or we could just order 20 of the nice green ones and then I could have some janky, home-made white ones to give away or sell to non-essential people.

5Shirt Empty Re: Shirt Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 am

Eric

I am for simplifying and just getting the green shirts and ignoring the white ones. It will be simpler and the more of them we get, the cheaper it will be. I will count the 17 shirt count that you gave me, throw in the ones that I know my family wants and then add some more in for extras. It will probably come out to be 30 as your estimate was. If you or Alan want additional shirts for people in particular, let me know as I will order these shirts tonight. Let me know if I should make any changes to the shirts before I order them.

6Shirt Empty Re: Shirt Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 am

Ed / Cassidy

I can make those cheapo white shirts for about $1 more than the cost of the base shirt. I can find shirts for $5 or less.

7Shirt Empty Re: Shirt Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am

Eric

That's a good price. Do you have any other to add to the list of 17? I will just add in my family who wants to buy shirts and then tack on a couple extras for good measure. Then, we can make some white ones for distribution as well.

8Shirt Empty Re: Shirt Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 am

Ed / Cassidy

I haven't asked my family, but I would figure that my dad, mom and Garrett would want one. Katie, Jake and Charmon possibly as well.

For people who are likely to only wear the shirt a couple of times, the home-made ones are more economical. The iron-on image will survive several washings.

9Shirt Empty Re: Shirt Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Eric

Ok. Just get me a list tonight and then I will order them.

10Shirt Empty Re: Shirt Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 am

Eric

I ordered the shirts this morning. They should be in by Wednesday the 4th. Just in time for the weekend. The total came out to be $337.82. We ended up with 38 shirts total after I included the count that Cass gave me yesterday, Alan's family, Cass's family and my family. I also added a S M two L and two XL as extras in order for people to trade and get the right size.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]