Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wasco State Prison Escapees

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wasco State Prison Escapees Empty Wasco State Prison Escapees Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Ed / Cassidy

Prison Escapees isn't the most original idea, but with that prison nearby it is at least relevant. The A4 could be painted up as a prison bus and we could be chain-ganged behind it. One person would be a guard with a toy shot gun.

Taking the idea further, we could bake the judges a cake with a file in it.

2Wasco State Prison Escapees Empty Re: Wasco State Prison Escapees Mon May 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Alan

I like this idea but we could take it one step further and put the escaped convicts in a stolen cop car. I can't explain why the convicts decide to make the cop car as conspicuous as possible, but I am just going to go with it. Anyways don't be jealous of my mad paint skills.

Wasco State Prison Escapees Idontk10

All we would need is a few cans of spray paint and some of these

3Wasco State Prison Escapees Empty Re: Wasco State Prison Escapees Tue May 13, 2014 9:19 am

Ed / Cassidy

The more I think about this idea the more I like it.  I think the story is that a group of convicts overpowered a guard and stole his car just to take it racing at 24 Hours of Lemons.  

We paint the car up to look like a pretty legit cop car.  We stencil WASCO STATE PRISON on the doors and stencil the numbers on the car as well.  A decent looking light bar can be made from cardboard and paint.  It won't last on the track, but I don't think we want it when we're out there anyway.  Then we just rattle-can graffiti, slurs, and other hate onto the car so it looks like the convicts did it on their way to the race.  The convicts can bribe with a cake with a file in it and threaten the judges with home-made shives.  In the back of the car is a bound and gagged prison guard.  There is also the option of pouring cheap wine into a trash bag and using it as a bribe claiming that it is pruno.  If you guys want to you can up your prison cred by using sharpies to give each other "prison tats" on your forearms, necks and faces.  

On the back of the car we can tag stuff like, "Pass and you'll get shanked", "You're my bottom bitch now", "My other ride is your mom".  Elsewhere on the car can be "Fuck da Police", "Snitches get stitches", "Die pigs die", "I ain't going back", "Murder for hire" and other things like that.  

Also Alan, that link you posted if for a light that runs on 115V. Try this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Intensity-Volunteer-Firefighter-Emergency-Magnetic/dp/B00H4N3DX2/ref=sr_1_18?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1399994529&sr=1-18&keywords=police+beacon+light+12v

4Wasco State Prison Escapees Empty Re: Wasco State Prison Escapees Wed May 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Eric

Ed / Cassidy wrote:The more I think about this idea the more I like it.  I think the story is that a group of convicts overpowered a guard and stole his car just to take it racing at 24 Hours of Lemons.  

We paint the car up to look like a pretty legit cop car.  We stencil WASCO STATE PRISON on the doors and stencil the numbers on the car as well.  A decent looking light bar can be made from cardboard and paint.  It won't last on the track, but I don't think we want it when we're out there anyway.  Then we just rattle-can graffiti, slurs, and other hate onto the car so it looks like the convicts did it on their way to the race.  The convicts can bribe with a cake with a file in it and threaten the judges with home-made shives.  In the back of the car is a bound and gagged prison guard.  There is also the option of pouring cheap wine into a trash bag and using it as a bribe claiming that it is pruno.  If you guys want to you can up your prison cred by using sharpies to give each other "prison tats" on your forearms, necks and faces.  

On the back of the car we can tag stuff like, "Pass and you'll get shanked", "You're my bottom bitch now", "My other ride is your mom".  Elsewhere on the car can be "Fuck da Police", "Snitches get stitches", "Die pigs die", "I ain't going back", "Murder for hire" and other things like that.  

Also Alan, that link you posted if for a light that runs on 115V.    Try this one.  

http://www.amazon.com/Intensity-Volunteer-Firefighter-Emergency-Magnetic/dp/B00H4N3DX2/ref=sr_1_18?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1399994529&sr=1-18&keywords=police+beacon+light+12v

I like it all!!!!  I'm sold.

5Wasco State Prison Escapees Empty Re: Wasco State Prison Escapees Wed May 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Ed / Cassidy

Here are some tattoo ideas.

https://www.google.com/search?q=prison+tattoos&client=firefox-a&hs=qo2&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=j9tzU7yED4_ZoASc_IDwCg&ved=0CCoQsAQ&biw=1680&bih=887

6Wasco State Prison Escapees Empty Re: Wasco State Prison Escapees Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Eric

Did we decide on any costumes, cake with a file in it, lights?

We can pick up a satisfactory file at Harbor Freight.
As for inmate apparel, white shirts with black pieces of paper pinned/glued on for stripes?

I have red paint from my Vette cage too. We will need to pick up some brushes at Harbor Freight though.

7Wasco State Prison Escapees Empty Re: Wasco State Prison Escapees Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Alan

I just ordered an orange jumpsuit on Amazon, it was cheap

8Wasco State Prison Escapees Empty Re: Wasco State Prison Escapees Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Eric

Alan wrote:I just ordered an orange jumpsuit on Amazon, it was cheap

Send me the link.
Marc - Want me to order you one too?

9Wasco State Prison Escapees Empty Re: Wasco State Prison Escapees Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Alan

Amazon.com I'm on my phone so you don't get anything more specific than that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum