Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

24 Hours of Lemons forum account

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

124 Hours of Lemons forum account Empty 24 Hours of Lemons forum account Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:53 am

Eric

I say that we create an account for the team in the official Lemons forum. This way we can post up and talk to others... especially in the forum that we have been talked about in. Cass, do you want to do this since you are the captain and want to register your email. If not, I can do it and give you guys the login info so we all can post.

224 Hours of Lemons forum account Empty Re: 24 Hours of Lemons forum account Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:47 am

Ed / Cassidy

Ok, I registered as FraidyCaptain. I shall now begin to harass Pandejo Racing.

If you other guys want to register as well it may be wise for us to all have similar user names.

324 Hours of Lemons forum account Empty Re: 24 Hours of Lemons forum account Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:05 am

Eric

I joined up too. I am Fraidy1stMate.

424 Hours of Lemons forum account Empty Re: 24 Hours of Lemons forum account Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Ed / Cassidy

Looks like there is a FraidyQuartermaster now as well.

524 Hours of Lemons forum account Empty Re: 24 Hours of Lemons forum account Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 am

Eric

Ed / Cassidy wrote:Looks like there is a FraidyQuartermaster now as well.

Ya, that was me, and then I didn't want to be it anymore. It was a split second change of mind that the forum bot wouldn't let me cancel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum