Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Logistical Details

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Final Logistical Details Empty Final Logistical Details Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:41 am

Ed / Cassidy

It is go time. I would like to address the following:

#1 Is the Audi being driven to the race?

#2 Who is driving the truck and trailer? (is it me?)

#3 Who is driving independent of the prior two questions?

#4 When does everyone expect to arrive at the track?

#5 Does anyone have any special food requests?

#6 Do we want to get someone there early to get us a good pit? (Any volunteers?)

#7 Is anyone not bringing tools that they would usually bring?

(Post more questions as they come up and I will add them here)

2Final Logistical Details Empty Re: Final Logistical Details Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:14 am

Alan

1. yes
4. Probably Friday morning at about 8. If needed I could show up Thursday night, but I'm not excited about sleeping in the Audi.
5. Not so much food, but I think a camp stove would work better than a barbecue.
6. See #4
7. Nope

3Final Logistical Details Empty Re: Final Logistical Details Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:12 am

Eric

#2 I anticipate going with Cass, the truck, and trailer. What time should we target leaving Antelope?
#3 Marc and Jon will be driving from the bay around noon on Friday
#4 I will be ready to go Friday morning from Antelope depending on Cass
#5 None
#6 Cannot do this
#7 I will bring my normal tools, but if someone can handle a jack and stands, that would be great as I have limited space for the spare parts...

4Final Logistical Details Empty Re: Final Logistical Details Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 am

Ed / Cassidy

Eric wrote:
#7 I will bring my normal tools, but if someone can handle a jack and stands, that would be great as I have limited space for the spare parts...

Eric, what do you want me to pick up from your place Thursday night? In particular I want to make sure the fuel jugs don't get forgotten.

5Final Logistical Details Empty Re: Final Logistical Details Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Eric

Marc and Jon are going to bring the jack, stands, and my pancake compressor.

We will need to haul up...
gas cans
personal camping gear
2 boxes of tools
2 boxes of spare parts

It doesn't sound like much, but it will add up once we are trying to load the cars. We should be able to make it fit in the 2 cars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum