Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buttonwillow Amenities

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buttonwillow Amenities Empty Buttonwillow Amenities Mon May 12, 2014 3:01 pm

Ed / Cassidy

It is getting close enough that we should start talking about amenities for Buttonwillow. I know in the past we'd just share a 2 bed bedroom at a motel. If we can get together some kind of BBQ or grill I can probably make hot breakfasts and dinners. I have started compiling a list of food options that can be done on a grill.

I know that in the past the 1 gallon jug of water per person per day worked well.

In the past we've largely neglected bringing food to the track.

2Buttonwillow Amenities Empty Re: Buttonwillow Amenities Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:08 am

Eric

I have my camping stove and can bring an ice chest. It's big enough for water and everything else that we can think of (30gallon).

3Buttonwillow Amenities Empty Re: Buttonwillow Amenities Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Alan

We can bring my barbecue

4Buttonwillow Amenities Empty Re: Buttonwillow Amenities Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Eric

Just got back from Costco. This is what I bought...

Breakfast: eggs, tortillas, salsa, and bacon
Lunches: sausages
Snacks: clif bars, bananas, apples
Dinners: burgers
Lots of water: 1.5gal/person/day
Gatorade powder
Beer: 24pack Sierra Nevada Summerfest, 24pack Costco variety ales and lagers

Last edited by Eric on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : went to Costco)

5Buttonwillow Amenities Empty Re: Buttonwillow Amenities Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:46 pm

Eric

We will need BBQ tools, utensils, and pans. I have plates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum