Fraidy Cat Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work to be Done

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Work to be Done - Page 3 Empty Re: Work to be Done Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 am

Eric

I am printing off pictures right now and they look delicious. How many do you guys think is enough? I have 20 so far. Cass, it sounds like we are getting together on Tuesday to hammer some things out, right?

52Work to be Done - Page 3 Empty Re: Work to be Done Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Ed / Cassidy

The current idea is to use the photos to make a racing stripe or two down the length of the Jag. The Jag is ~17' long.

We can meet up for various things on Tuesday. If we get info to my parents soon enough, they can buy the food.

53Work to be Done - Page 3 Empty Re: Work to be Done Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 am

Ed / Cassidy

Alan,

The current plan for Thursday has me picking up the truck, loading it with all of my stuff, picking up the trailer and driving it all down to your house. There we will load all of your stuff and then crash out at your pad. We can leave the next morning around 5-5:30.

Could you please check on/let me know the status of; your BBQ, fuel filling gloves, and when you know-the status of the generator and fuel jugs.

Eric, if you can please bring a pitbike. I will bring at least one as well. There is a lot of space at the front of the trailer for miss. stuff.

54Work to be Done - Page 3 Empty Re: Work to be Done Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:31 am

Alan

BBQ is still here and I'll pick up a new tank tomorrow.
It doesn't look like an extra set of gloves would get here in time so I'll just pick up a set at the track side store

55Work to be Done - Page 3 Empty Re: Work to be Done Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:10 am

Eric

My car is packed and ready to go to work and then Infineon afterwards. Race weekend is upon us!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum